Do you have a story you want to share with your fellow colleagues in Communication industry? Maybe an exciting news or your opinion on some new research? We would love to have your thoughts features on our blog. You can write about your current work, take a memory lane down to your past work or just share something interesting you read recently.
To make it easier for everyone, we provide a specific format for our blogs and you can use it to submit. Don’t worry, our volunteers will edit the text for you and make it all fancy. Write your article in a word document and submit it using the form at the bottom of this page. You can use following templates:
The only criteria for the blog is to have some relevance with communications engineering industry. For any questions, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to use this opportunity to encourage you to submit an article. Here are few examples of topics we are interested in:
- Caching for Self-Driving Cars in Multi-access Edge Computing
- Tapping the benefits of machine learning on wireless networks
- Envisioning 5G and beyond: the hurdles towards 6G
- Expected technologies as part of future 6G networks
- How to tackle a research problem?
- Self-supervising your research – enabling your supervisor to contribute most effectively in achieving your potential.
- Managing personal health and mental stress in academia
- The imbalance in representation and limitation of opportunities in research funding
- Women in STEM
- Toggling between the curiosity-driven and popularity-driven dilemma
Please do not let the list above deter you from proposing other interesting topics which you may want to share with our audience.
- Aim for a length of 500-1000 words in the template provided here.
- Do NOT write more than 15 words in a sentence.
- Avoid the use of the first person using words like “I,” “me”. Instead, write from the standpoint of an educational and authoritative resource on the topic.
- If you have some images to go with your blog post, please also provide its medium/high resolution copies separately.
- Avoid mathematical details. Better to use analogies to explain the concepts, if the blog is technical content.
- Keep your paragraphs short and break the article into readable sections.
- MUST provide urls of all the references used.
- ComSoc YP Editorial Team reserves full right to edit your article, including grammar, spelling, and formatting.
**Please keep in mind that it may take up to two weeks before we respond to your submitted articles. The details related to your submission will be shared with you once the editorial team finalizes the tentative schedule of its publication.
We promote all articles on our social media accounts. Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!!
We look forward to sharing your works to the IEEE community and the world.